The University of Wisconsin MadisonUW-Madison celebrates a long history of athletic and academic success dating back to 1848. The beautiful 933-acre campus in Madison is home to four National Historic Landmarks and renowned attractions, like Memorial Union on the shores of Lake Mendota. The University of Wisconsin Madison has 20 academic schools and has won more than two dozen NCAA sports championships. Catch a UW Badgers football game at Camp Randall Stadium or see a show at Wisconsin Union Theater.
Prices -Free public access and tours.
- UW Badgers Football & Basketball Games
- Art Exhibits at Memorial Union
- Performing Arts at Wisconsin Union Theater
- Arboretum Walks
- Academic Studies
- Sports Programs
- Campus Tours
- Art Exhibits & Museum Tours
- Live Music & Performing Arts